Andalusian lot delicatessen
This lot is selected by our tasting team that enjoys tasting the best products of our gastronomy. We try that our products come from small artisan producers who have maintained the recipes and knowledge of past generations from generation to generation. In addition, our lots offer the possibility to be personalized and attach a gift card if you want. Call or write to us if you would like to receive it on a specific day.
This lot includes
- Pichichurri – sauce from Cadiz . chimichurri with tagarninas (Spanish oyster plant, golden thistle). Cantizano de Paterna
- Payoyo cheese cream – Payoyo cheeses
- Salt with seaweed Suralgas (ideal for fish and vegetables)
- Alfajor de Medina (traditional almond sweet) Sobrina de las Trejas.
- Honey with nuts. Apicola Patiño
- Payoyo goat cheese in cured specialties. La Pastora de Grazalema.
- Almond tejas (traditional sweets). El Puerto de Santa María