Tuna in pickled sauce with carrots.
This tuna in pickled sauce with carrots has been elaborated by Angel León, a recognized Spanish chef who is known by “El Chef del mar”, The chef of the sea. This nickname is due to his mastery cooking sea products such as plankton.
Net weight: 195g
Ingredients: Tuna (fish, 65%), carrots (20%), onion, cider vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, sunflower oil, wine vinegar, garlic, spices, thickener (guar gum and xanthan gum), cornstarch and a natural soy lecithin-based emulsifier.
Angel León has designed seven different types of canned food:
- Tuna in Perigord sauce. Perigord is a French sauce made of mushrooms and truffle.
- Mackerel in Moroccan sauce. The chef invented this recipe as he is an expert in Moroccan cuisine.
- Tuna fillets “al toro”. “Al toro” is a typical sauce in Spain, specially in the south. It is made of vegetables, spices and the magical touch is the red Spanish wine.
- Bullet tuna “a la roteña”. “A la roteña” is a sauce created in a village called Rota, in Cadiz, in Southern Spain. This sauce is composed by many vegetables such as tomatoes and red and green pepper.
- Bullet tuna in leek sauce. An unusual sauce for canned food.
- Red curried tuna. This one is a perfect choice if you like an oriental touch.
- Tuna in pickled sauce with carrots.
These recipes has been carefully elaborated and they have been developed to the smallest detail.