Mackerel in Moroccan sauce. This excellent product has been elaborated by Angel León, a recognized chef known as “El Chef del mar” (The Chef of the sea), due to his mastery cooking and creating creative recipes.
Angel León has designed seven different types of canned food:
- Tuna in Perigord sauce. Perigord is a French sauce made of mushrooms and truffle.
- Mackerel in Moroccan sauce. The chef invented this recipe as he is an expert in Moroccan cuisine.
- Tuna fillets “al toro”. “Al toro” is a typical sauce in Spain, specially in the south. It is made of vegetables, spices and the magical touch is the red Spanish wine.
- Bullet tuna “a la roteña”. “A la roteña” is a sauce created in a village called Rota, in Cadiz, in Southern Spain. This sauce is composed by many vegetables such as tomatoes and red and green pepper.
- Bullet tuna in leek sauce. An unusual sauce for canned food.
- Red curried tuna. This one is a perfect choice if you like an oriental touch.
- Tuna in pickled sauce with carrots.
These recipes has been carefully elaborated and they have been developed to the smallest detail.
Mackerel (fish, 65%), fish broth, vegetables (potatoes, onions, tomatoes, carrots, leek, celery, green peppers and garlic), prawn (crustacean), hake (fish), salt, spices, olive oil, corn starch and a natural soy lecithin-based emulsifier.
Net weight: 195g
There are no reviews yet.