Flavours of Andalusia Lot
The Best Selection Set Alándalus Club is selected by our tasting team that enjoys tasting the best products of our gastronomy.
We try that our products come from small artisan producers who have maintained the recipes and knowledge of past generations from generation to generation.
In addition, our lots offer the possibility to be personalized and attach a gift card if you want. Call or write to us if you would like to receive it on a specific day.
The Flavours of Andalusia Lot includes
- 1 Pot of Pichichurri from Conservas Cantizano. (An innovative sauce made by this small family business that combines the traditional chimichurri with a wild plant of la Janda region (tagarnina)
- Payoyo cream cheese
- Extra virgin olive oil of olives in veraison (first days of harvest)
- Payoyo cheese specialty from La Pastora de Grazalema
- Almond tejas (traditional sweet) from Cien Palacios El Puerto de Santa María
- Artisan pate from Gourmet Cazorla
- Honey pot with nuts. Apicola Patiño
A great selection of Andalusian products, healthy, tasty and Gourmet.