Classic Gourmet Lot
This lot is selected by our tasting team that enjoys tasting the best products of our gastronomy. We try that our products come from small artisan producers who have maintained the recipes and knowledge of past generations from generation to generation. In addition, our lots offer the possibility to be personalized and attach a gift card if you want. Call or write to us if you would like to receive it on a specific day.
this lot includes
- Bottle of red wine garum crianza de la Tierra de Cádiz from the prestigious Luis Pérez winery
- A cured payoya goat cheese of Villaluenga del Rosario cheeses. Small cheese factory that elaborates excellent cheeses. 800g .
- A box of the famous turrón de Cádiz or “Cádiz bread”, a traditional and typical sweet made with almonds and candied fruit.
- Reed pork loin. (caña de lomo) Andrés Ramos de Benarrabás in the Serrania de Ronda. 400g aprox .
- Iberian pork sausage (salsichón) with the traditional flavour. 380g aprox.
- A honey pot with nuts. Apicola Patiño
- Pack of wine marmalades: Gin Tonic, Pedro Ximenez and red wine from Ronda de La Molienda Verde in Benalauría (Serranía de Ronda)